RASLine Application Optimised UV for Fish Farming
Characterised by rapid growth, increasing stock densities and tighter environmental regulation, the need for a chemical free disinfection process to control fish diseases and manage environmental impact has never been higher.
Our RASLine range of Fish Farming UV solutions does just that. It protects your fish, your processes and the environment from harmful contamination without resorting to chemicals.
Each product in the RASLine range is Application Optimised to deliver protection in a package which:
- Has Proven Performance
- Is Energy efficient
- Integrates seamlessly into your process with enhanced corrosion resistant materials where required.
RASLine UV systems can play a vital part in aquaculture installations, by destroying bacteria, viruses, protozoans, cysts, spores, unwanted algae and other microorganisms. With systems ranging from capacities of under 1m3/hr to over 2,000m3/hr, RASLine UV provides an effective barrier to unwanted organisms in aquaculture systems’ stock water.
Fish disease organisms treatable by UV and RASLine is applied in:
- Viral haemorrhagic septicaemia (VHS)
- Infectious Salmon Anaemia (ISA)
- Saprolegenia (fungal disease)
- Infectious pancreatic necrosis (IPN)
- Coliform bacteria
- Ichtyophthirius (white spot disease)
- Faecal streptococci
The RASLine range is applied in many Fish farming applications including:
- Make up water pathogen barrier
- Recirculating water disinfection
- Waste water disinfection prior to discharge to the environment
- Well boat Hygiene
Unless otherwise specified the RASLine product range is constructed of 316L stainless Steel wetted parts. The RASLine PQ and D PH are available in Super Duplex construction for sea water applications. Please ask if you require this option.