PharmaLine Application Optimised UV for Pharmaceuticals
Our Pharmaline range of Pharmaceutical sector UV solutions protects your products and processes from harmful contamination against bacteria, viruses and Chlorine without resorting to chemicals.
Each product in the Pharmaline range is Application Optimised to deliver protection in a package which:
- Has Proven Performance
- Is Energy efficient
- Integrates seamlessly into your process with hygienic designs where required.
Pretreatment, Generation storage and distribution the Pharmaline range is applied in purified, highly purified water system and WFI in:
Hospital and Healthcare Systems
Laboratory Water Systems
- Pharmaceuticals Manufacture
- Hospital and Healthcare Systems
- Cosmetics Manufacture
- Laboratory Water Systems
UV’s flexibility means that UV can be applied in many parts of your water system
Particularly suited to applications where chemical disinfection is not appropriate, UV’s flexibility means it can be applied in many parts of your water system depending on your design philosophy.
- Pre-treatment Disinfection as a firewall to incoming pathogens – chlorine resistant organisms such as Cryptosporidium and viruses.
- Pre-treatment Dechlorination eliminating the need for carbon beds to protect RO membranes and CDI systems.
- Post Carbon or resin beds to disinfect bacterial growth which proliferates in these processes.
- Post RO disinfection prior to treated water tanks as final protection in the generation plant
- Disinfection in circulating loops to keep secondary contamination under control.
- Ozone removal from loops.